FL420 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Camo, Blood Oxygen Monitor
This Facelake FL420 Camo Fingertip Pulse Oximeter provides an accurate way to check pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation levels quickly. This device is designed to be used by pilots and sports enthusiasts. A large LED display face can be easily read by the user for fast accuracy. Taking a reading with this Facelake pulse oximeter is easy and efficient. Simply clip it to your finger and operate with the press of a button. Its small and compact size can be conveniently carried in a pocket, backpack or other methods. Or, attach to the provided lanyard and wear around the neck while hiking or training. This device comes with two AAA batteries and is ready to use right out of the package. This item is suitable for use at home or on the go.
It is not advised to use this machine for medical purposes, but only for sports and aviation, such as mountain climbers, bikers or pilots who go through high elevation areas regularly. Created according to CE and FDA standards, the device is reliable and safe to use. Results can be viewed quickly within 10 seconds so you don't need to slow down for long. A pain-free machine, this Facelake FL420 Pulse Oximeter is a simple and efficient option to stay healthy and aware of your body.
NOTE: This device is for Sports & Aviation use only and is not a medical device.
This unit comes with a 30 day money back guarantee and a one year warranty.
- 30+ hours of continuous monitoring on one set of batteries
- Integrated SpO2 probe and processing display module
- SpO2 and Pulse Rate bar graph
- Bright LED display
- Low battery level indication
- Auto power off after 5 seconds
- Low power consumption on 2 AAA batteries
- Interference resistance against ambient light & measurement performance at low perfusion
- Intended use for spot check of blood oxygen saturation level at home, in sport and recreational use, such as mountain climbing, high-altitude activities and running.
- FL420 Unit
- Instruction Manual
- 2 AAA Batteries
- Carrying Case
- SpO2 - Digital
- Range: 0%-99%
- Resolution: +/-1%
- Accuracy: +/-2% (70-99%)
- 35%--70%, unspecified
- Pulse Rate - Digital
- Range: 30-240 BPM
- Resolution: +/-1bpm
- Accuracy: +/-2bpm
- Measurement Performance in Low Perfusion
- Oxyhemoglobin and Pulse value can be shown accurately when pulse-filling rate is 0.5%
- Low battery indicator
- Battery Type: 2 AAA Alkaline batteries
- Operation time: 30 hours for normal operation
- Interference Resistance Capacity Against Ambient Light
- Deviation is smaller than +/-1% between value of Oxyhemoglobin measured in natural lighting indoor condition and present lighting sources and of that measured in dark room.
- Operating Temperature: 5°C-40°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C – 60°C
- Operating humidity: 15%RH-80%RH
- Storage Humidity:10%RH-95%RH
- Size: 57*31*34mm
- Weight: 1.8oz(50g)
- Display: Bright Red LED
- Parameter: SpO2, PR, 6-step bargraph
- Warranty 1 Year