FL420 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter (Blue), Blood Oxygen Monitor with alarm
The FaceLake FL420 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter provides an accurate method for quickly checking pulse rate and blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) levels. The FL420 allows users to obtain a swift measurement reading from any finger. The pulse oximeter is clipped onto the user’s finger and operated with a single button. Test blood oxygen levels and pulse rate in under 10 seconds!
The FaceLake FL420 blood oxygen monitor features a custom threshold monitoring system for alerting the user to measurement readings detected outside of the user’s configured limits. When enabled, the pulse oximeter speaker emits a beeping sound when a measurement test result is outside the user’s range setting. The device’s built-in memory saves alarm preferences and settings.
The large LCD screen displays the user’s body activity information in real-time. Users can easily carry this compact device in a pocket, backpack, or other small space. The oximeter also includes a neck lanyard, allowing individuals to wear the device around their neck while hiking or training. The SpO2/pulse rate sensor takes an accurate measurement of blood oxygen levels and pulse rate within ±2%/±2bpm.
The FL420 meets all criteria of CE and FDA standards for pulse oximeters. The FaceLake FL420 Pulse Oximeter is a painless solution for monitoring health activity in the body.
This unit comes with a 30 day money back guarantee and a one year warranty.
- Measures oxygen saturation and pulse rate
- 30+ hours of continuous monitoring on one set of batteries
- Integrated SpO2 probe and processing display module
- SpO2 and Pulse Rate bar graph
- Bright LCD screen displays in full color with sharp text and images
- Low battery level indication
- Auto power off after 5 seconds
- Low power consumption on 2 AAA batteries
- Interference resistance against ambient light & measurement performance at low perfusion
- Intended use for spot check of blood oxygen levels at home or in sport/recreational use such as mountain climbing, high-altitude activities, and running
- Custom alarms for SpO2 and Pulse Rate thresholds
- Multi-directional display automatically rotates and can be clearly read from multiple viewing angles
- Accurate sensor measures within ±2% or ±2bpm
- FL420 Unit
- Instruction Manual
- 2 AAA Batteries
- Carrying Case
|SpO2 Range: 0% - 99%
|SpO2 Resolution: ±1%
|SpO2 Accuracy: ±2% (70-99%), 35% - 70% unspecified
|Pulse Rate: Digital
|Pulse Rate Range: 30bpm - 240bpm
|Measurement Performance in Low Perfusion
|Oxyhemoglobin and Pulse value can be shown accurately when pulse-filling rate is 0.5%
|Low battery indicator
|Battery Type: AAA Alkaline batteries
|Operation Time: 30 hours for normal operation
|Interference Resistance Capacity Against Ambient Light
|Deviation is smaller than ±1% between value of Oxyhemoglobin measured in natural lighting indoor condition and present lighting sources and of that measured in dark room
|Operating Temperature: 5°C - 40°C
|Storage Temperature: -40°C - 60°C
|Operating Humidity: 15%RH - 80%RH
|Weight: 1.8oz (50g)
|Display: Color LCD
|Warranty 1 Year