Facelake FSP10 Spirometer
The FSP10 Handheld Spirometer measures FVC, FEV1, PEF, and additional volume or flow rate parameters for lung function examination. A color TFT screen located on the side of the device displays the device’s measurement results, charts, and interface options. The FSP10 features a compact design that includes a user-friendly button layout, allowing quick access to the spirometer’s functions and configurations. Standard removable batteries power the device and digitally integrate with the system to indicate low battery using the on-screen battery status icon.
Bluetooth connectivity provides universal data transfer to external devices through compatible software. With the software, users can export results for detailed reference and sharing results. Storage on the device holds data history for saving tests and repeated measurement.Features
- Compact size and ergonomic shape
- TFT Display
- Suitable for use in hospital, clinical, and family use
- Functions for FVC, FEV1, FEV1%, PEF, FEF25, FEF50, FEF75, FEF2575
- Auto shut-down after two minutes without detecting user input
- Information prompts when volume or flow rate go beyond the limits
- Uses two AAA batteries for power supply
- Trend chart display
- Data memory, delete, upload, and review
- Cleaning and disinfection with alcohol
|Volume Range: 0 ~ 10L
|Flow Rate Range: 0 L/s ~ 16 L/s
|Volume Accuracy: ±3% or 0.05 L (whichever is greater)
|Flow Rate Accuracy: ±5% or 0.2 L/s (whichever is greater)
|Maximum Impedance of Flow at the Rate of 14 L/s: ±3%
|EMC: Group I Class B.
|According to the MDD 93/42, the classification of this medical device: II a.
|Type of protection against electric shock: Internally powered equipment
|Enclosure Protection Classification: IP22