- Forced Vital Capacity (FVC), Forced Expired Volume in one second (FEV1), FEV1 and FVC Ratio (FEV1%), Peak expiratory flow (PEF), 25% flow of the FVC (FEF25), 75% flow of the FVC (FEF75) and average flow between 25% and 75% of the FVC (FEF2575) can be measured. Results can be displayed in actual and predict ratio.
- Flow rate-volume or volume-time waveform display.
- Inner flash memory for data review and storage where the data can also be uploaded to computers
- Light weight and portable.
- Simple operation and rapid test results
- Basic analysis and general state explain
- Information prompts when volume or flow goes beyond the limits.
- Automatic power off after 1 minute idle time.
- Rechargeable lithium battery (DC 3.7V).
- Battery life indication.Performance:
Display mode: 1.8'' TFT colour screen, LED blacklight
Display resolution: 160 x 128 pixels
Volume range: 0~10L
Volume accuracy: ±3% or 0.05L (whichever is greater)
Flow range: 1 L/S ~16L/S
Flow accuracy: ±10% or ±0.3L/s (whichever is greater)
Working current: ?60 mA
Power supply: DC3.7V rechargeable lithium battery
Dimensions : 97mm(L) × 89mm(W)× 36mm（H）
Net weight: 150gContent:
- SP10 Spirometer
- User Manual
- reusable mouthpiece
- USB cable
- Software CD
- 100 ~ 240V Universal Charger (2-round-pin style)