Visual Electronic Stethoscope CMS-VE,CMSVE , this item can be used as an oxygen oximeter.
The CMS-VE Visual Electronic Stethoscope uses Piezo Sensor technology for reading ECG and heart rate. Measurements display on the high-resolution LCD for analysis and management of activity data. Powerful electronics in the CMS-VE amplify the sound up to a maximum of 32 times. Users can listen to the digital audio signal through the built-in headphone jack.
Volume settings include 16 steps of programmable sound levels. This machine also features an auto shut-down function that powers the device off after 3 minutes without user input. The CMS-VE uses a rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
*Portable and convenient to operate
* based on latest piezo sensor technology
* Powerful electronics amplify the sound up to a maximum of 32 times
*16 steps programmable volume settings
* Sound model: Heart, Lung, Heart and Lung
* Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20,000Hz
* Real-time record and display the heart rate and ECG
* Professional spo2 display with adult and neonate probe(option)
* TFT color LCD display (65536 color): 160*128 pixels
* Accommodates infant, pediatric, and adult patients
*4.2V Rechargeable Lithium battery
* Automatic switch off after 3 minutes from last button activation