TLC9803 Dynamic Handheld ECG System
Dynamic ECG Systems adopt 3-lead, which can continuously record ECG waveform for 24-hour and analyze ECG waveform by the PC software. It is applicable for use in medical institutions and communities.
- The recorder can store real-time ECG data for 24-hours.
- Arrhythmia analysis based on MCSSTM and TMCATM can reduce health work.
- The included 10+ templates (such as atrial premature beat, ventricular premature beat, long interval, atrial fibrillation, etc.) and many user-defined modules can distinguish almost any kind of waveform.
- The flexible analysis channel selection function ensures that any channel is available to select for the analysis channel.
- Flexible atrial fibrillation analysis ensures that physicians can use the whole or segmented AUTO/manual analysis for more accurate atrial fibrillation analysis.
- The powerful pacemaker analysis function can analyze all pacemakers (such as AAI, VVI, DDD, etc.).
- Includes many pacing analysis templates such as dual-chamber pacing, atrial pacing, ventricular pacing, ventricular pseudo fusion, and ventricular asynchronous pacing, etc.
- The review analysis function can review single or full-lead ECG in any time bucket.
- Analysis functions for 5-minute, 1-hour, and 24-hour heart rate variability.
- One-key print for convenient and fast printing of reports.
|Record Time: 24-hour
|Power Supply: Two AA Batteries
|Interface: USB 2.0
|Calibration Voltage: 1mV±5%
|Noise Level: ≤30μV
|Low-frequency Characteristics: Time Constant ≥ 3.2s
|Scan Speed: 25mm/s±5%
|Polarizing Voltage: ±300mV ±300mV
|Minimum Measure Signal: 50 µV p-p