The VE-H100B Veterinary Pulse Oximeter is a handheld measurement tool for veterinary use. The VE-H100B displays precise measurements for spot-checking or continuous monitoring of blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate. A trend graph and table update with recent test results for reviewing the data.
Custom alarm thresholds are configurable within the oximeter’s menu settings. The alarms activate a visual or auditory alert when blood oxygen saturation or pulse rate tests fall outside the user’s upper/lower SpO2 or pulse rate limit range. A pulse rate tone also indicates the current pulse rate detected by the monitor.
Activity recordings are saved directly on the device’s built-in storage. All monitoring data is also transferable to a PC for storing, managing, reviewing, and printing the data. The device connects to a PC using a USB interface cable.
- LCD display
- RTC (Real Time Clock) display
- Backlight switch and automatic power-off function for power saving
- SpO2 and pulse rate measurement
- Display number and waveform of SpO2 simultaneously
- Long battery life - up to 48 hours on 4 “AA” or Ni-H rechargeable batteries
- Powerful data storage capacity
- Data can be transferred to PC for storage, review, and printing
- The latest 10 minutes trend graph and table of SpO2 and Pulse Rate review on the screen
- Compatible with Nellcor VETSAT veterinary sensor
- Audible and visible alarm capability
- Pitch Tone