This CMS-60V veterinary pulse oximeter comes with Free Advanced Analysis Software. WHO (World Health Organization) is using this item.
The Veterinary Pulse Oximeter is small in volume, low power consumption, convenient operation and being portable. It can be used in measuring the pulse oxygen saturation and pulse rate through the ear or tongue
of diseased animal. The product is suitable for being used in family, pet clinic, Pet Hospital and etc.
Included Two-Piece Clip Probe
* SPO2 and PR display, PR waveform and bargraph display
* Battery voltage indicator
* Friendly Operation Menu for The Function Setting
* Dual disction display
* Three levels adjustable brightness
* Pulse sound function
* Store and Alarm function; can set upper and lower limits.
* USB interface to Computer, software can analyze, store and print the data.
* Rechargeable Li battery
* Function switch used to activate measurement and turn off power; function key for menu setting
* Low power consumption
* Small volume(87(L) * 45(W) * 22(H) mm)、light，convenient to carry
* 1.8' 65K Color TFT display, resolution 160*128
* SPO2: 35-99％ Pulse Ratio：30-250BPM
* Resolution: 1% for SPO2, 1BPM for pulse ratio
* Accuracy: (+/-)2% (70％-99％), unspecified (<70%) for SPO2, (+/-)2BPM or(+/-)2% (select larger)
for pulse ratio
* Power: 1 rechargeable Li battery
* Charge manner : AC transformer or PC USB port
* Can work more than 24 hours continuously
* Interference resistance capacity against ambient light and measurement performance at low perfusion.