MD300C1 digital pulse oximeter combines advanced technology with a stylish wearable design. The outstanding interference resistance capacity against ambient light along with wide-range accurate measurement, even in low perfusion, make this fingertip pulse oximeter one of the best oximeters in the world. MD300C1 blood oxygen monitor has a large bright red LED display which allows you read in the dark and severe weather condition. It provides accurate readings- oxygen saturation, pulse rate, and 7-segment bar-graph at affordable price. It is equipped with pulse oximeter and sensor in one unit providing reliable blood-oxygen saturation percentage, pulse rate and pulse strength measurements. MD300C1 is simple to use with one button keypad and auto power-off in 8 seconds.
Pulse Oximeter MD300-C1 is a non-invasive portable blood oxygen meter for measuring blood oxygen saturation level (SpO2) and pulse rate at home, hospital (including clinical use in surgery, anesthesia, intensive care...), and high altitude activities. Oximeter MD300C1 provides spot checks for infantsą, childreną and adults. Normal oxygen saturation values of healthy persons have a range of 96% to 99%.
We have compared pulse oximeter MD300C1 with another popular oximeter selling at $200 and the study shows that MD300C1 has similar performance except at very low blood perfusion level. We have many happy customers.
MD300-C1 is ideal for sports and aviation. The neck lanyard allows for safe and convenient carrying. Use this lightweight, inexpensive monitor for measuring SpO2 and heart rate during physically active and high-altitude activities.
Please note that your doctor or healthcare provider is the best source for your treatment plan. This unit is not intended to replace a doctor's visit and self diagnostics.
This unit comes with a 30 day money back guarantee and a one year warranty.
If you'd prefer the same model but with a more visually
appealing and readable screen, please see the CMS50D
- 30+ hours of continuous monitoring on one set of batteries
- Integrated SpO2 probe and processing display module
- SpO2 and Pulse Rate bar graph
- Bright LED display
- Low battery level indication
- Auto power off after 5 seconds
- Low power consumption on 2 AAA batteries
- Interference resistance against ambient light & measurement performance at low perfusion
- Intended use for spot check of blood oxygen saturation level at home, in sport and recreational use, such as mountain climbing, high-altitude activities and running.
- MD300-C1 Unit
- Instruction Manual
- 2 AAA Batteries
- Carrying Case
- SpO2 - Digital
- Range: 0%-99%
- Resolution: +/-1%
- Accuracy: +/-2% (70-99%)
- 35%--70%, unspecified
- Pulse Rate - Digital
- Range: 30-240 BPM
- Resolution: +/-1bpm
- Accuracy: +/-2bpm
- Measurement Performance in Low Perfusion
- Oxyhemoglobin and Pulse value can be shown accurately when pulse-filling rate is 0.5%
- Low battery indicator
- Battery Type: 2 AAA Alkaline batteries
- Operation time: 30 hours for normal operation
- Interference Resistance Capacity Against Ambient Light
- Deviation is smaller than +/-1% between value of Oxyhemoglobin measured in natural lighting indoor condition and present lighting sources and of that measured in dark room.
- Operating Temperature: 5°C-40°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C – 60°C
- Operating humidity: 15%RH-80%RH
- Storage Humidity:10%RH-95%RH
- Size: 57*31*34mm
- Weight: 1.8oz(50g)
- Display: Bright Red LED
- Parameter: SpO2, PR, 6-step bargraph
- Warranty 1 Year